Monday, December 31, 2018

Dark Angels Primaris Intercessors



I finished the first 5 Primaris Intercessors to go with my Dark Angels. These are the basic guys from Dark Imperium, with pauldron markings from Pop Goes the Monkey on Shapeways.

Part of me wishes that I'd gone with a darker green a little closer to my Tactical Marines, but another part of me thinks that the lighter green looks better at tabletop distance. Also, I'm not sure if I should be doing more edge highlighting or just letting the airbrush handle most of the heavy lifting, like I have here. I like edge highlighting on minimarines, but the Primaris are large enough that they pick up natural highlighting from ambient light and I almost feel that for tabletop standard you don't have to go nuts.

That might just be me, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment