Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wichit... err... Naggaroth Linemen


Well, here they are, the linemen for my Naggaroth Nightmares Blood Bowl team.

If they look a little rushed, it's only because they were. My wonderful gal gave me the Assault on Black Reach set for my birthday, but I promised myself that I'd at least finish these line-elves up before I started painting any of my new toys.

So, of course, I got impatient and did a poor job (even for me) in my haste to get into my new box of grey crack. That, and something about these figures prevented me from enjoying painting them in the first place- something to think about. Maybe I should have traded them for another team that sparked my imagination. I'm not completely disgusted with them, and I intend to finish the rest of the team and (someday, someday...) play with them. But I know that I could have done a much better job of it if I had just been patient.

Oh well... At least they are metal, and can be stripped easily.

For now, though, I need to figure out how to pant Terminators ad Dreadnoughts for my Marines Cruor Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment