Monday, March 8, 2010

One-Hundred Mumble Mumble Points of Awful




I wasn't planning on posting anything today, but Ron over at From the Warp approved my request to be added to the bloglist, so thanks, Ron!

...the Macragge/Cruor Dexter boys are just there so that this wouldn't be a picture-less post.

Next up? Well, I'm still finishing up the ancient Battle for Macragge box set. Since I was 'made redundant', as the Brits would say, just as I was getting back into wargaming, I'll be painting up a lot of old miniatures that I've had sitting around. The BfM stuff, old Chainmail minis (as well as a handful of Grenadier and Ral Partha lead), even the 3rd Ed. Battletech plastics, if I feel really motivated.

Eventually I'd like to get the Assault on Black Reach set and use that to really start my Marine army but... that's really going to have to wait until I get back on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment